Much like Porsches Design capibility or pope John Paul II

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Im a little short. But i mean in a money sense, i was wondeirng if anyone has any sugegstions what i could do for some extra money, i get £10 a week pocket money, but i tend to spend that on the weekend, i am 14 (01/08/93) and live in Southern England (Worthing), and i was thinking if anyone had any ideas about generating some more income, i will also been skrimping on my Pocket money spending habits, but this wont be enough i dont think. I am saving up to buy a new laptop and any suggestions (barr prostitution) are welcome.

Hit me back
------------
Tom

Hmm arent you 15 if you are born 01 08 93?

It's the year 2008 ya know so you are 15? Not 14? Surely you can't get your age wrong unless it's still 2007 in england.

Anyway I am 15 and I don't get any money at all. Basically I do things for people like shovel snow for my aunt, clean her car, I do house work for my mom (I recently had to repair a huge hole in the ceiling caused by water damage, got paid about $40 ish my mom bought me fish stuff)

You could probably mow lawns, just ask neighbors if they would like yard work for like 50 bucks a month or something (not sure how much that is worth in england, im talking 50 usd)

Well if anyone has any good sugestions i'd like to know some also as fixing ceilings isn't cutting it.

Save all the extra money you get. It's really not that hard at least for me. I have stuff I may want, so I set my mind to get it and set aside extra money to get it. That's what I did when I bought my computer. Now I am saving for a newer car. Though I have a job so I get more money. Just save all your extra money.

As for getting more money, mow lawns maybe? My way of getting extra money besides my allowance before a job was to resell computers after repairing, or rebuilding them. I bought my whole desktop and 3 monitors from that money (cost about $1500 in all). Find something you like doing and see if you can make money doing it. If you like computers enough, then just try to get free old systems that people don't want and rebuild them so they work, and then sell them. No lost money if you get everything for free, so it's all just income. I pay a bit for stuff now, but I still make a good amount of income from selling PCs.

Thanks T-MAN and David for the clarification, it was a British date format. Mowing lawns is a decent idea. I'm planning to save some cash to buy a new laptop in August with my birthday money, the money i manage to get before then and a little savings (but the less saving money i can spend the better).

So far
1) Housework, and
2) PC system, restore and resell

Any other ideas?

car washing, paper round, housework, garden work (better in the spring) like cutting grass etc..

Juice, I think he means 1st day of the 8th month 93 he was born, making him 14.

yea, we americans are stupid and reverse it.

I mow lawns for money. I make about 500 copies (my dad does it at work for free so :)) and then I go door to door and drop one off. I put a large title (Lawn Mowing) a little info about what I do, phone number and a clip art picture of a lawnmower. I've had about 4 customers a year, not bad, but I make some good money, $25 a week per person every other week (or so) for 3 or 4 months... about $1000 in a summer... its easy work, if you are good people will love you, you just gotta get your name out there.

edit-
Yeah in england we say DD/MM/YYYY for some reason which means his birthday is in august

because its smallest to largest... only america messes it up.

Yeah, America is also still using the English system which even England gave up lol. As far as jobs mowing lawns is probably the best. I don't do it myself as I'm horrible at it. I would like to but my lines aren't very straight and it doesn't look nice overall. But as my greencard should come out in may I'll definitely get a job.

Back
Top Bottom