Unfurtunate Event...

what is the school doing about her death?

I have no idea man. I've never had this happen to me before. And what's even sadder is that one of my best friends had her in class all his 3 years of high school (he is a junior). I called him and he was all down because of it. He's french and he loves football. He even declined an offer of FIFA08 which is not usual. So yeah. Tomorrow will be a quiet day.

My teacher had a heart attack once last year and was out for like 2 months. It definitely came as a shock to us when we got the news. I can't imagine what it would be like if a teacher you really liked passed away.

Man today was the worst day for my school. I mean I never had her to didn't affect me. I walked in to my 1st hour there were 3 girls crying...one of them is the one I like...Well, I think I made her feel better 5th hour during Chemistry. We were doing an experiment and I was fooling around which made her laugh a little. So that bit was good. There's gonna be a funeral Wednesday half the school is going, but I'm not as like I said I've never had her.

man that is sad.
up in aberdeen a few years ago a teacher and friend of my family and everyone else commited suicide one day. then part of the school burnt down a bit later on kind of a depressing little city.
my prayers go out to her.

I see it on TV and hear about things like this but never think it's going to happen to someone around me, it must be horrible when it does. Sorry for your loss. She sounds like she must have been a great teacher.

I see it on TV and hear about things like this but never think it's going to happen to someone around me, it must be horrible when it does. Sorry for your loss. She sounds like she must have been a great teacher.

Man I never had her. But according to what people are saying about the class now, I'm thinking she was one of the best at the district in the Spanish department.

Back
Top Bottom