FS Electronics and Comp parts

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Stuff for sale, electronics and comp parts

IMG_0321.jpg

First is a razr $75

IMG_0331.jpg

Black Razr V3 great condition. New battery. Comes with a stick on case which is in the picture. Every thing works great about the phone. GSM sim card phone, FACTORY unlocked (unlocked by motorola) so there is no cingular logo or tmobile logo on it. You can use it with tmobile, cingular, anything that uses simcards. Has about 100 hours of talk time on it. Battery wore out and it was replaced the other day by a brand new oem battery. Includes phone, charger and case.

Samsung Upstage $150

IMG_0329.jpg

Phone is black. Again this one looks new, just one small scuff on the corner. There is one problem. The external battery does not work. The charger is also kind of broken and it charges on and off. So if you buy it be prepared to buy a new charger. Phone comes with 64 mb card, charger and case.

Sony DSC-P200 $100

IMG_0328.jpg

Wow this is a really great camera for a cheap price. 7.2 mp, this thing takes great pics and great video. Practically new again. Comes with everything, plus many extras. Camera includes original box, wall charger, ac charger, 512mb card, 2 batteries!

AMD X2 5000+ $75

IMG_0334.jpg

This processor is used. It was lapped (which means polished so that there is better heat contact with the cooler = better cooling) Socket AM2. It is the box version, not the black edition with the unlocked multiplier. Does not include a cooler. CPU only. Will come packed up in foam magnet bag thing.

2x1GB pc2-6400 $50

This computer memory. 2gb of pc 6400. 800mhz ram.

You must send payment first, money order is accepted. Cash will be accepted only at your responsibility if it gets lost.
Prices include shipping to continental USA
I will ship internationally but you will have to pay shipping

Pics with username will come soon!

Yeah I don't want to trade though, trying to save up cash for a sidekick lx.

I'd take money order.

Back
Top Bottom