Hilary is getting desperate!

I'd be okay with McCain...but I'd rather have Obama. I really don't think the people are gonna want another Republican though.

I've always hated her... maybe its the face thats been pulled back way too much, but if she was president I'm sure that they'd have to have a lot more secret service for her....

I'd be okay with McCain...but I'd rather have Obama. I really don't think the people are gonna want another Republican though.

yea. Its down to the democrats this year.

Getting desperate? She's been desperate to get back to the White House ever since her free ride was voted out of office. :rolleyes:

I'm a McCain supporter and more of a conservative person and I can't stand Bill or Hillary Clinton. I don't mind the idea of a Democratic president, just as long as it isn't her. She and Bill were in teh white house for 8 years already and that's long enough. I like Obama though, his message is consistent and he is a pretty energetic and charismatic guy. I wouldn't vote for him because I don't agree with him on a lot of issues but if he were a little bit more centristic in his issues I would definitely vote for him. I think Hillary is threatened by him because she thought she would lock this nomination within a month and everyone else would drop out. Well I guess she was wrong, I bet we won't hear from her again if she loses the nomination. She has a bit of an ego and once it's shattered I'm guessing she'll cry again lol.

Back
Top Bottom