Music piracy leads to TERRORISM!

for shame U.S government, for shame :(

downloading some techno is definitively going to turn me into the next Jeff Dalmer

Haha, yeah right...

The RIAA I don't think even has a part in the music industry anymore. In my eyes, they need to be overthrown.

for shame U.S government, for shame :(

downloading some techno is definitively going to turn me into the next Jeff Dalmer

Jeffrey DAHMER* was a serial killer.....

"When you buy a CD, would you like it with or without—the with is enclosing a piece of crack or whatever the case may be."

^ I lol'd :D

Well, what good do they do? They seem to be filled with people that are just like lawyers, with no real thought of what happens in 'real life'.
Times are changing, and the idea of having seperate governments for every little thing just doesn't count anymore.

Not letting the performers/artists get the cash for something they produced for instance? Whats with that?!

Maybe when it was first starting out, but we are in a new realm now, and they just seem to be throwing nets out to try to stop what they know they can't.

If they changed their ways and changed rules, the whole industry would be a better place

Well, if you get locked up in a prison for it, I can understand why you'd want to commit suicide

Just another reason not to vote for hilary, she supports that crap wayyyy to much.

Back
Top Bottom