Will this work together?

So far it looks like putting the CPU onto the mobo is easy, but installing the CPU cooler after that seems a bit more confusing because i need to hook up them wires...

I bet it will be easier once you have the parts to look at. Like, I've never built a rig but I have connected/disconnected and moved plenty of stuff around my computer. Plus my dad is real good with them so he helped me a little. If in any case you don't feel comfortable building it you can get somebody who has experience on building rigs and observe him/her. I'm sure you will do fine when time comes.

Yeah I was thinking the same..It seems like most of the parts are designed so that they can either only fit in one way or they are pretty self explanitory as to how it goes in.

Yes, almost all if not all of the connectors you will have to plug in only have one way to go into the socket. Like a Molex power connector doesn't fin into a socket that only has 3 pins.

The wiring is more of a hassle than a problem. Really what you have to do is:
Plug the Mobo came into the mobo
Plug the CPU power into the Mobo
Plug the Hard drive power and the sata cable to the mobo
Connect the Moles connector to the DVD drive, then the Huge hateful Ribbon of which I forgot the name to the Mobo
Plug videocard Power in
Then the one thing you will probably have to look at the manual is for the lights for the front if the case, the Harddrive light and the Power light and such for the case.
Then remember to turn on the Power supply and to plug it in. I shamefully forgot to turn it on. -.-

Yes, almost all if not all of the connectors you will have to plug in only have one way to go into the socket. Like a Molex power connector doesn't fin into a socket that only has 3 pins.

The wiring is more of a hassle than a problem. Really what you have to do is:
Plug the Mobo came into the mobo
Plug the CPU power into the Mobo
Plug the Hard drive power and the sata cable to the mobo
Connect the Moles connector to the DVD drive, then the Huge hateful Ribbon of which I forgot the name to the Mobo
Plug videocard Power in
Then the one thing you will probably have to look at the manual is for the lights for the front if the case, the Harddrive light and the Power light and such for the case.
Then remember to turn on the Power supply and to plug it in. I shamefully forgot to turn it on. -.-
This tutorial i was ready was uber confusing and said all this stuff about like resetting something and connecting PN1 cables and doing all this stuff in bios to check to see if its working before installing the HDD and optical drive...

Back
Top Bottom