My allergies are the most annoying.

I would have to say that I feel your pain. Just think if you were alergic to gluten. Well, I am, and it makes life difficult sometimes, since gluten is found in so many foods. I have to be extremely picky about what I eat. If I'm not, the effects are lethal! The only remedy is sticking to an extremely, strict diet. See what I mean at www.gicare.com/pated/edtgs06.htm

Let's just say that I wish nasal alergies were all I had to contend with.

So, in the alergy department, you are not alone. Hang in there.

My mum has the same problem,she has cists on the liver,and if she eats even if she eats foods with the slightest trace of gluten,one of the cists could burst and the effects could be fatal......

It is hereditary,luckily i dont have it.

My mum has the same problem,she has cists on the liver,and if she eats even if she eats foods with the slightest trace of gluten,one of the cists could burst and the effects could be fatal......

It is hereditary,luckily i dont have it.

Wow! So you sort-of know what I'm going through. Not too many do. What disease does she have? There are more than just Celiac's disease that causes gluten sensitivities. And, I'm really glad you didn't get it. It is a royal pain.

Yeah she has Celiacs disease,it was diagnosed 4 years ago.Yeah its royal pain,it doesnt just effect her but in some ways the whole family (In what foods she cooks/buys) but thats not her fault.Im Glad i didnt get it neither,But there is still a chance i could get it as it could develop in my system as i get older.......

Well, i hope you do not get it.

It is difficult for me because at family gatherings and at dinners, I getoverlooked. They are getting etter at remembering though. I'm the only one in my family that we know has it.

Sorry to bring back this thread, but @Steemax:

Go to Savon (I guess its CVS now) and get some Claritin D (24 hour) tablets. You need to tell the pharmacy to give it to you I believe, but no prescription is required.

I have really bad seasonal allergies, and Claritin coupled with Nasonex save my life. Give it a try.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom