wii or ps3

hey ive stated arguments i dont believe i sound like a 12 year old =P
at neo the 360 any way you put it still has way more 360 only titles then the ps3 also almost every game that goes multiplat forum ps3/360 is programed on the 360 and ported over
not to say that resistance and metal gear arnt great games
but that line up i do not think can compete with halo series
gears of war
mass effect and the tuns of other 360 only games (if its on pc it still counts)

"I guess Resistance: Fall of Man, Call of Duty 4, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, NHL 08, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Lego Star Wars, Motorstorm, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and many more not to mention upcoming games like Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Resistance 2, Littlebigplanet etc. etc. aren't good games?"
6 of those games you just named are on 360 or wii
and were programed for 360 and ported over

Nice collection of Haikus. :)

IMO the PS3 is much better as an overall system. No doubt about it. Got some songs in there, videos, and I even browse on the web from times to times. And I do recognize that there are better titles out there for the 360 than for the PS3. But if you take time to think about, as the companies start to learn how to take better advantage of the PS3's 7 usable cores, the games will start to show big difference between the PS3 and the Xbox. Now I know this is a thread about Wii x PS3. And my argument here is that these are consoles based on 2 different types of gaming, so it's hard to compare them. I've owned both and I really think the PS3 was better. I would play my Wii then I would get tired of moving my arms around. And because I'm a football fan, I wanted to buy FIFA 08. But then I was like, wait, a football game played with your arms? That doesn't even make sense. Also, I play my PS3 much more often. Because you don't have to waste a butt load of energy playing the PS3 it's a better game system.

I don't classify you as a *Fan Boy* I classify you as a *hater*
how am i a hater when i have a playstation 1 2 and psp
and JogaBonito1502 say you get really tired of playing wii the the biggest falsest statement ive played 6 hours in a row and i waist more energy brushing my teeth

and JogaBonito1502 say you get really tired of playing wii the the biggest falsest statement ive played 6 hours in a row and i waist more energy brushing my teeth

Well the wii is not fun when you just flick your wrist. I played it as if I was playing a real american football game. That was tiring.

How are you a hater? Look at your reply.

at neo the 360 any way you put it still has way more 360 only titles then the ps3 also almost every game that goes multiplat forum ps3/360 is programed on the 360 and ported over
not to say that resistance and metal gear arnt great games
but that line up i do not think can compete with halo series
gears of war
mass effect and the tuns of other 360 only games (if its on pc it still counts)

"I guess Resistance: Fall of Man, Call of Duty 4, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, NHL 08, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Lego Star Wars, Motorstorm, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and many more not to mention upcoming games like Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Resistance 2, Littlebigplanet etc. etc. aren't good games?"
6 of those games you just named are on 360 or wii
and were programed for 360 and ported over

Its irrelevant which platform the games started on. The fact is there on the PS3 now so why mention that if your not hating on the PS3.

I don't care which systems what games are all ported to. The fact is there real good quality games and there on the PS3 right? So quit saying the PS3 has no games.

Yet you counter with comments like that then say your not hating on the PS3.

Congrats for having a PS1/PS2/ and PSP but the fact remains anytime this subject comes up you constantly talk about how other systems have the games etc. Your a F___ing hater plain and simple man.

Don't take that the wrong way because haters are a good thing. That means the PS3 is doing something right and your digging for ways to hate on it.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀 - For some reason every post I read from you I imagine it with Stewie's voice lol. I crack up everytime. Sorry that was outta topic but I felt the necessity of saying it.

Well as far as age goes, I'm 18. As far as saying that the Wii has zelda... after playing twilight princess (I own the gamecube version) I really can't say I'm all too interested in the next one.

Don't get me wrong, it was pretty good, but the puzzles were too simple. I had more trouble playing ocarina of time again just a few months before playing that.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀 - For some reason every post I read from you I imagine it with Stewie's voice lol. I crack up everytime. Sorry that was outta topic but I felt the necessity of saying it.
haha lol :D
wow this thread has some good arguments, nothing like a good debate.

Yeah I know...the debate will never be settled tho...if you take into account people who refuse to see the other side of the debate and people who are too dumb to see it. I'm not calling anyone in here that. But that's what prevents it from being a winnable debate. Also the fact that the game consoles are based on 2 different types of gaming...

indeed.
i just dont think the wii can be any more than a friendly multiplayer console. it just cant meet the demands of hardcore gamers. its still a good console, but the ps3, and even the 360 pwn it

Back
Top Bottom