My allergies are the most annoying.

Steemax

Daemon Poster
I have the worse allergies anyone can come up with, 24/7 every day of the year my nose is clogged and I have to use Afrin (nasal spray) for it to open up. The only way We were able to stop it was antibiotics but that was temporary, ive taken every medicine that has to do with allergies and nothing helps. Well does anyone know of any natural ways, home made remedies, that could possibly help in the long run?

Thanks!

Try filling a bowl up with steam and putting a towl over you head then breath in the steam for a min or two

i hate allergies. thank god that nobody in my family is allergic to anything. go to the doctor for him/her to recommend you something.

Try filling a bowl up with steam and putting a towl over you head then breath in the steam for a min or two
hmm ill try that now thanks for idea

i hate allergies. thank god that nobody in my family is allergic to anything. go to the doctor for him/her to recommend you something.

lol every doctor around my area prolly hates me by now, none of them where able to do anything about it, they have run out of things to prescribe. AND im not allergic to anything its like a seasonal allergy but 24/7 cuz i dont sneeze, my throat is perfect, its just my nose gets clogged.

have you already tried zyrtec? only allergy med that works for me. also, they just made it available over the counter too so you don't need a perscription for it.

It might be because of dry air. That happens to me a lot when the air is dry. I usually keep like a spray bottle filled with water beside my computer. But it's been snowing lately so the air is pretty humid.

I would have to say that I feel your pain. Just think if you were alergic to gluten. Well, I am, and it makes life difficult sometimes, since gluten is found in so many foods. I have to be extremely picky about what I eat. If I'm not, the effects are lethal! The only remedy is sticking to an extremely, strict diet. See what I mean at www.gicare.com/pated/edtgs06.htm

Let's just say that I wish nasal alergies were all I had to contend with.

So, in the alergy department, you are not alone. Hang in there.

hmm ill try that now thanks for idea

lol every doctor around my area prolly hates me by now, none of them where able to do anything about it, they have run out of things to prescribe. AND im not allergic to anything its like a seasonal allergy but 24/7 cuz i dont sneeze, my throat is perfect, its just my nose gets clogged.

Steam is very good solution for getting rid f bocked noses and reducing nasty Flem, I have Nasonex for when I'm bad and it helps, mine was prescribed by the doctor but to be only used at the first sign of a cold, you can buy Menthol Crystals to put in the steam, and they blow you head off, but I have found that just makes my sinuses worse, so just using steam a couple a times a day with a Lem-sip or a packet of Halls works wonders.

Back
Top Bottom