wii or ps3

@esa, i guess, but the ps3 (imo) can do more than the 360 can when you take gaming out of the equation

but dude
isnt the whole point of a console to game?
that doesn't make sense? what do you need it to do?
if your talking to buy a ps3 as a blueray player thats completely different
but were talking about a gaming console
and the 360 supply's that much better game quality wise and online wise
the psn is crap compared to xbox live
imo the wii beats both consoles in the download able content with the virtual console and the wii ware
but as for online play and a community the 360 rapes the ps3

yea sure a console is to game, but the ps3 can game, and also do a lot more. i like the "all in one" feel of it. as i said the games are one its flaws, and also the online play i guess, but it still isnt bad at all. there obviously are room for improvements and i just hope they happen soon. i was never really a hardcore ps2 gamer so thats probly why i dont feel so badly about the ports. they are still good games at the end of the day though.
meh all the consoles have their flaws. i just think the ps3 is for me

PS3 - It has so much potential and so many already released unappreciated games as well as loads of upcoming games that are going to make me broke. I have a Wii too and I haven't really played it since back in November when Super Mario Galaxy came out.

hahaha..im not being a fan boy. the good games the ps3 has is madden 08.
I guess Resistance: Fall of Man, Call of Duty 4, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, NHL 08, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Lego Star Wars, Motorstorm, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and many more not to mention upcoming games like Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Resistance 2, Littlebigplanet etc. etc. aren't good games?

this is how i look at it
if you dont game on pc
your prob going to have 2 360 and a wii
ps3 and wii
you need a wii for the great nintendo games and game play and you need a ps3/360 for all the great fps and highdeff content
id say a 360 is better becouse ps3 doesn't have any thing thats not a port from 360 that justify's its price
Uncharted is enough of a reason to buy a PS3 over a XBOX 360. It's only $349 (premium 20GB XBOX 360) vs. $399 (40GB PS3). Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction are two other amazing exclusives. Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, Littlebigplanet, etc. etc. are all to be released.

Well the Wii acually you move and get up. Madden is WAYYY better on the Wii then any other system. And gun games. huh.
Here comes the "Wii makes you fit" thing again. You aren't getting much more exercise by waving your arms around than sitting down with a standard controller. Resident Evil 4 on the Wii was great but for most first person shooters - I have to disagree. The Wii doesn't have the power that the XBOX 360 or the PS3 and games like Resistance, Call of Duty 4, Gears of War and Halo 3 wouldn't look as good on the Wii... you wouldn't get the full experience that the other two consoles could offer.

The only thing that gets on my nerves about the PS3 is the controller. I imported a Dual Shock 3 from Hong Kong (Play-Asia.com) and it rumbles and is heavier so it feels more natural when playing but those triggers (L2/R2)... ugh. The XBOX 360 controller has the triggers kinda pointing up and the PS3 has them pointing down so after playing games like Burnout Paradise for extended periods of time when you are constantly pressing down on R2, your hands start to hurt. Gioteck released some "real triggers" that are available in the UK PlayStation magazine as a free bonus and will probably be available everywhere eventually that you attach onto the actual trigger on the controller that make it more similar to the triggers of the XBOX 360 controller so it's more comfortable.

In the end, all three consoles have their advantages and disadvantages but I think the PS3 will prevail in the end.

I love you neon.

Seriously, most of you Wii fans sound like you are 12 years old. Your arguments are basically: Wii rox, ps3 sucks, NOOB!!!11111!!!

Stop being a kid and learn to fricken argue a point. Don't they teach you that in schools nowadays?

Well the Wii acually you move and get up. Madden is WAYYY better on the Wii then any other system. And gun games. huh.

If you want to move and get up go outside and do some sports ffs. What about gun games? The premier FPS's weren't even released for the Wii.

dude_se..the ps3 just flat out sucks..before it came out all the hype was over nothing..i even thought it was gunna be awesome but i was totally wrong..on the other hand the wii is the BEST ever!

Dude... you do not provide an argument why a ps3 is bad. Read what you wrote, it sounds idiotic. How was the hype over nothing? The console has great architecture and hardware, as well as a shit load of future promise. What does the Wii have except the approval of pre-teens country-wide? You say that the ps3 sucks, but not why. That is classic fanboyism. Like I said before, grow the f*** up.

hey ive stated arguments i dont believe i sound like a 12 year old =P
at neo the 360 any way you put it still has way more 360 only titles then the ps3 also almost every game that goes multiplat forum ps3/360 is programed on the 360 and ported over
not to say that resistance and metal gear arnt great games
but that line up i do not think can compete with halo series
gears of war
mass effect and the tuns of other 360 only games (if its on pc it still counts)

"I guess Resistance: Fall of Man, Call of Duty 4, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, NHL 08, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Lego Star Wars, Motorstorm, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and many more not to mention upcoming games like Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Resistance 2, Littlebigplanet etc. etc. aren't good games?"
6 of those games you just named are on 360 or wii
and were programed for 360 and ported over

hey ive stated arguments i dont believe i sound like a 12 year old =P
at neo the 360 any way you put it still has way more 360 only titles then the ps3 also almost every game that goes multiplat forum ps3/360 is programed on the 360 and ported over
not to say that resistance and metal gear arnt great games
but that line up i do not think can compete with halo series
gears of war
mass effect and the tuns of other 360 only games (if its on pc it still counts)

"I guess Resistance: Fall of Man, Call of Duty 4, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, NHL 08, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Lego Star Wars, Motorstorm, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and many more not to mention upcoming games like Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Resistance 2, Littlebigplanet etc. etc. aren't good games?"
6 of those games you just named are on 360 or wii
and were programed for 360 and ported over

I don't classify you as a *Fan Boy* I classify you as a *hater*

Back
Top Bottom