Very interesting facts...

The Social forum is popular tho, so I have a lot of very effective posts. :p

Yep..
Ay, could you take a look at my networking thread again? I re-worded it, maybe you can understand it. It was hard to type it because I was thinking in Portuguese not in english...

Social forum is popular but the compter section still owns in threads and posts.

Even though it has 3x the thread its only like 1.2x (rough estimate) in posts. And that's because more people can talk about random stuff as where in the Comp. it's mostly people who need something fixed. Kinda the obvious but I felt like it needed to be stated.

lolz. I stay on CF for a long time during school days. I tell my mom I'm "studying". Which is pretty close to the truth...I'm learning am I not? Plus, I can't play my PS3 during weekdays, can't play on the PC. The only thing left over is TV and CF. Since there's nothing good ever on I'm mostly here.

Well you technically are studying. You're just studying what's on the screen :)

wow man that's really cool, I bookmarked it for next week lolz

Social forum is popular but the compter section still owns in threads and posts.

well dude, in the past week General Computer Hardware and Software was only infront of the Social Lounge by like 42 posts.

Back
Top Bottom