wii or ps3

Wii (I do own a PS3, and have played a Wii thouroughly enough)

If it wasn't for the Blu-ray player, in all honestly, I'd ditch the PS3 and use the money to buy a Wii.

Well, Thelis has a good point. I played a metroid prime game for the wii, and it was hard, but it was pretty cool. I am going to get a wii and the new zelda game soon. And eventually the smash bros game. But PS3s are good too, they dont have a whole lotta games yet, but they will get more. Ratchet and clank is the one I want to play really bad for it.

Yea the Wii is so fun I was just playing GH3!

How is that any different from playing it on the other consoles?

Personally, I would get the PS3. Because I could care less about the control scheme that Wii has.

There aren't a whole lot of good games yet, but who cares. It has companies like Konami, Square Enix, insomniac games, Naughty Dog, and of coarse the first party games (god of war, ico, socom, shadow of the colossus, etc)

In all likelihood, there will be some very solid games coming soon.

Well the Wii acually you move and get up. Madden is WAYYY better on the Wii then any other system. And gun games. huh.

Thelis said it well, I've played the Wii and it just seems like a social activity rather than a serious gaming platform, the PS3 has my vote.

Back
Top Bottom