To the dark side...

Yeah, of course haha, very well written and everything.

I've completed 2 advanced missions, and can't seem to complete a timed one yet (it comes up saying Cheated, even though I haven't got cheats on or anything)

lol , at the end .
she says somthing like if you dont die now there will be no cake. found that so funny hahaha

and the song she sings during the credits is so funny

freestyler whats your steam name , ill play TF2 , im not very good , i got it a few days ago lol

Yeah I suck at TF2 so far, haha. My Steam name is the same, freestyler105.
I loved Portal, the ending was greattt haha they have to make a Portal 2!

But Steam still does suck. Right now I can't get on to TF2 for anything. Every time I try I get that damn error "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time." I'm not playing video games all day buddy, I have things to do, and a limited amount of time. I've tried restarting Steam, still nothing.

idk whats up with you and steam maybe it doesnt like you =P ive never had a prob with it

It's better now. The only other thing is so far none of the games are very friendly when I want to ALT + TAB out.

I don't have a problem Alt-Tabbing, but everytime I quit Portal the standard way, using the Quit button, the last image sticks on the screen and I have to restart, though the computers still working behind it.

Back
Top Bottom