wii or ps3

yo superman22x i wouldn't waste my time playing the ps3..i regret getting it in the first place..i returned that shit.

ps3 without a single doubt. When I put out money to buy a console, I want to do some gaming on it. The Wii is good for parties where everyone is drunk (probably due to the fact that you can beat most games with a lot of random flailing of the limbs). There is no way that it can stand up to the gaming potential that the ps3 has.

I know that you are all going to force feed me this BS about the ps3 not having any games, and even if I ignore the fact that the ps3 is coming out with a lot of new titles this year, there is still the fact that I'd rather play cod4 than 'Smash as many coconuts as you can with your wiimote".

I wouldn't get either, just because I don't like playing console games; but I would say go with the PS3 because it is far superior and doesn't have a stupid control scheme.

THe only consolle games I usually play is gun games or adventure games. I play maplestory, not much runescape anymore, cs. But I took cs off of my computer right now. I am putting it back when I reformat it when it is mine.

Back
Top Bottom