Sweet!!

yea..ohh i didnt say the 360 sucks (even though i hate it) im talking about how the ps3 sucks.

y hate the 360
dont just be a nintendo fan boy i love nintendo
but you have to have a reason
i think the ps3 is stupid becouse the 360 has every game it has plus some (besides metal gear and ffx13)
360 imo is the best thing next to a pc for gaming

ok maybe i dont't hate it but i dont like the controller or halo for it too.

i find it ok
altho i like fps with the wii mote
feels more like the pc but the 360 game pad is very good once you get used to it for fps

Simply put the Wi = Kids toy/Party console.

The only time any of my friends actually play a Wi is after were completely messed up. I can't say I've ever played it sober.

seracer17 = pure definition of *Fan Boy*

And to anyone in the thread that says the PS3 has no games may want to quit living in last year because there are some good titles out now and lots more to come.

I hate on no consoles each has a purpose. What you buy is what you buy, just enjoy the damn thing already and quit hating just because you own something different.

no the 360 does not, only thing it has over ps3 is more games since its been out longer.... dont even start with that =\ ps3 has better graphics, proven whether you like it or not =)

Don't want to get involved with another tech related post about the 2 consoles. Its what you prefer. I have both, and prefer the 360, since I just think its more homely, plus, I've got it up here with me connected to everything.
The PS3 I don't think can connect to VGA, which leaves it to gather dust in the living room connected to a 720p 37 inch.
Its great for playing DVD's upscaled though :D

Have fun with it. I know I did when I first got it, downloading everything available etc haha

EDIT:

I also love the Wii. Its not all about graphics, etc. It has everything a casual gamer could want that just wants to have fun. The new Mario is nice, and that'd probably be the first game I'd get, even if the game itself is incrediably easy to play through.

most gamers are all about graphics, i love great graphics, it just makes the game more fun, in a way. the wii has horibble graphics. the PS3 has been proven to have better graphics then the 360 and has Bluray. and i also love the XMB, i've had a PSP for almost 2 years now. i also love the way the XMB makes everything easier. and the best part LIVE IS FREE! it would suck to have to pay for live, especially cuz have the time im broke as a homeless person. and oh yeah check this out
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/682541/EA_Predicts_2008_The_Year_Of_PS3.html

Sorry, what? No it hasn't

then why are there rumors that Crysis will port to the Ps3 and not the 360

hmmmmm......:)

here are the specs for both

* PowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz
* 1 VMX vector unit per core
* 512KB L2 cache
* 7 x SPE @3.2GHz
* 7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs
* 7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE
* * 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancy total floating point performance: 218 GFLOPS

GPU: RSX @550MHz

* 1.8 TFLOPS floating point performance
* Full HD (up to 1080p) x 2 channels
* Multi-way programmable parallel floating point shader pipelines

Sound: Dolby 5.1ch, DTS, LPCM, etc. (Cell-base processing)

Memory:

* 256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz
* 256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz

xbox 360

CPU 3.2 GHz PPC Tri-Core Xenon
GPU 500 MHz ATI Xenos
Media DVD, DVD-DL, CD,
Add-On: HD DVD
System storage 20 or 120 GB hard drive, 64, 256 or 512 MB memory c

well actually it differs from game to game, PS3 is said to have better textures and 360 is said to have better lighting. but in reality there pretty close.

EDIT: from what defcon posted up there /\ the PS3 has better performance

Back
Top Bottom