Sweet!!

actually your wrong..the wii isn't just for kids i know adults that have em..and the ps3 sucks so much..all you do with the ps3 is sit there and play..woo hoo so much fun just sitting down playing a video game. on the other hand you actually get into the wii.

lol have you ever owned a ps3? I've owned both. The wii is fun with a lot of people. by urself it's the most boring thing i've ever played. I'd rather see if i can beat my self in chess than play the wii alone. the ps3 also has motion capture fyi, so its not just pushing buttons. 1 more thing the only titles for the wii is mario and ea sports games. The new gen mario blows.

actually yes i owned a ps3 and it sucks..and by the way if the wii is just for kids then how come its the number 1 selling console..so you don't know what your talking about..and also yea you do just sit down and play when you play the ps3 and yes it is just pressing buttons..so you dont know what your talking about.

dude the PS3 is so kickass its not even funny, and its main exclusive game (Warhawk) is like the sikest game ever, and the only reason the Wii sells so much cuz they advertise the damn thing as if it was a fricken car (SO MANY ADDS!) i'll admit its a fun system, but the PS3 is better BY FAR, better graphics and better technology, bluetooth, blueray, etc, etc. absynth and joga i'll hit u up. and im gonna plan on gittin a external HD and use it for like demos and music and what not.

dude the PS3 is so kickass its not even funny, and its main exclusive game (Warhawk) is like the sikest game ever, and the only reason the Wii sells so much cuz they advertise the damn thing as if it was a fricken car (SO MANY ADDS!) i'll admit its a fun system, but the PS3 is better BY FAR, better graphics and better technology, bluetooth, blueray, etc, etc. absynth and joga i'll hit u up. and im gonna plan on gittin a external HD and use it for like demos and music and what not.

not really..i never seen a wii advertisement so idk what your talking about eather. to break it to you the ps3 advertises it like if it was a car. so your wrong too.. THE PS3 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Lol. No offense the wii is for little kids. All the games have a childish look plus you can't play it for an extensive amount of time as your arm gets tired. Trust me, if you're playing the wii like it was meant to be played you get so f-ing tired that you don't play it for the next 3 days...I had one. I could play a game of madden then I'd come up and play cs. The wii is a party console, not a console that you can go play when you just wanna have some fun killin people (cod4)

obv you dont have a wii becouse if you did you would no that first of you do not get tired from playing it
second off the wii like all consoles has core and casual games
just becouse a game isnt filled with blood does not make it a kiddy game
the problem with americans is they think if a game isnt filled with blood and death it suxs
so wounder the Japanese's market has so many better games with awesome story lines and new ways to play

also as of right now the ps3 is a joke with only ports of 360 games
if you play console games youll have a 360 and a wii
im a pc gamer so i have a pc and a wii
as most 360 games are on pc

obv you dont have a wii becouse if you did you would no that first of you do not get tired from playing it
second off the wii like all consoles has core and casual games
just becouse a game isnt filled with blood does not make it a kiddy game
the problem with americans is they think if a game isnt filled with blood and death it suxs
so wounder the Japanese's market has so many better games with awesome story lines and new ways to play

also as of right now the ps3 is a joke with only ports of 360 games
if you play console games youll have a 360 and a wii
im a pc gamer so i have a pc and a wii
as most 360 games are on pc

EXACTLY! thats what i'm talking about..thanks esa!!

but that doesnt mean the ps3 cant become good i just dont see it as a good console when the 360 clearly has better games out
it isnt even about cpu power
its about games and ps3 doesnt have it
also tho i will agree the 360 has more hard core games then the wii
but i see that changing very soon
becouse i see the wii accelerating in different areas then the 360 such as rpgs and adventure games becouse the wii's install base is so huge developers have no choice but to develop games for it
wait for xmass 2008 and i will bet money you will really be surprised at the games avalible on wii

yea..ohh i didnt say the 360 sucks (even though i hate it) im talking about how the ps3 sucks.

Back
Top Bottom