Sweet!!

dude, not to piss on your parade but the 360 and pc kicks that things ass around the block

Typical, an X360 fanboy has to comment on a PS3 thread and start a debate :rolleyes:

X360 came out exactly a year before PS3, it was that time difference that gave them the advantage claiming exclusive titles and dominating the market. Sure, the game selection is great at the moment but you can't be serious about The Xbox 360 outperforming the PS3 in hardware or as you like to say 'kicking its ass around the block'. Wait until the day Sony turn the market around when their console's features outlive those of the X360's and you'll eat your words.

Yes I do agree about a PC being superior but not for that price.

The 40 gb one is okay, but I don't like the fact that you can't play ps2 games on it, and it has a few less options like wireless. But it doesn't matter if you don't have any ps2 games to play on it. It's a ps3 nonetheless, so enjoy it! I have the 60gb model.

Zkilla...I got one too. 80g tho. my psn is...well...JogaBonito1502...I don't have cod4. I did, but it was my bro's. my mom made him sell it cause he was getting too stressed playin it lol...well I got the crappy motorstorm, fifa08, blazing angels 2, and nfs pro street.

the ps3 sucks over all..i had the 80 gig and returned it cause its horrible..i now have the wii and it better then all the other game consoles..the only thing good about the ps3 is the graphics thats it.

the ps3 sucks over all..i had the 80 gig and returned it cause its horrible..i now have the wii and it better then all the other game consoles..the only thing good about the ps3 is the graphics thats it.

Lol. No offense the wii is for little kids. All the games have a childish look plus you can't play it for an extensive amount of time as your arm gets tired. Trust me, if you're playing the wii like it was meant to be played you get so f-ing tired that you don't play it for the next 3 days...I had one. I could play a game of madden then I'd come up and play cs. The wii is a party console, not a console that you can go play when you just wanna have some fun killin people (cod4)

The 40 gb one is okay, but I don't like the fact that you can't play ps2 games on it, and it has a few less options like wireless. But it doesn't matter if you don't have any ps2 games to play on it. It's a ps3 nonetheless, so enjoy it! I have the 60gb model.

I have the 40GB model and it has wireless built into it. The only thing that is different is no card readers, 2 less usb ports, no media card reader, no SACD support and no ps2 compatability.

Since I have a PS2 I couldn't see spending the extra hundred since that extra 100 will buy me a 250GB drive.

Lol. No offense the wii is for little kids. All the games have a childish look plus you can't play it for an extensive amount of time as your arm gets tired. Trust me, if you're playing the wii like it was meant to be played you get so f-ing tired that you don't play it for the next 3 days...I had one. I could play a game of madden then I'd come up and play cs. The wii is a party console, not a console that you can go play when you just wanna have some fun killin people (cod4)

actually your wrong..the wii isn't just for kids i know adults that have em..and the ps3 sucks so much..all you do with the ps3 is sit there and play..woo hoo so much fun just sitting down playing a video game. on the other hand you actually get into the wii.

Nice PS3, I want to get an X-BOX 360 with the money I am going to save this summer. That and a Wii online. I want Halo rockband Cod4 everything.

Back
Top Bottom