Sweet!!

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
i finally got this beast yesterday
playstation-3-game-console2.jpg

i got the 40Gb and i already taken like 10Gb with like 3 demos warhawk and music

hit me up PSN:zKiLLA97

hell yeah, tell me about it, but all i have right now is warhawk, but i plan to get COD4 and Haze (when its out)
and if any of u plan on buying warhawk with the headset, DONT the headset hurts after about 20 minutes..

no the 360 does not, only thing it has over ps3 is more games since its been out longer.... dont even start with that =\ ps3 has better graphics, proven whether you like it or not =)

My buddy had the headset and said it sucks. We normal just put are cells on speaker phone and talk through them.

All I've bought so far is Assassins Creed. Demo wise I've downloaded The Simpsons game ( Don't waste your time the demo blows)

Kane and Lynch dead man, the demo is actually pretty fun when you do Co Op mode with a friend. Strategy plays a big part in the game since you can't just run around and kill people or you die pretty quick. We ran a cover formation is Co Op so I'd just pick off the corners and let him shoot what was directly in front of us. It ends just as it was getting really good though. If I can play Co Op online I'm buying it. Controls take a bit of getting used to since its at a odd 3rd person camera angle though.

Played the Uncharted Drakes fortune demo. I really thought this game was going to look really good but Crysis spoiled that. The demo's alright but nothing special.

Other than that pick up the Gran Turismo HD concept demo. Its quite fun if your into racing games.

I've rented Madden 08 a few times and will probally end up buying it so if your into sports games will have to play sometime.

My PSN is AbsynthHaze but really don't have any multiplayer games yet.

Tried to hook you up but it looks like there promo is over. I believe the dates were if you purchased between 11/20/07-1/31/08 you could get 5 free blu ray movies by mail in but the PDF download is no longer up. Sorry man you just missed out on $125 in free movies.

Back
Top Bottom