google yourself

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
google your all your SN, and your name, and post wat comes up

i found a picture of the day i posted a few years back on a BF2 website

and also some guy venting cause i have the same SN on DOD:S as he does

Username: I found a bunch of posts from different forums I have once been on. I found 2 of my videos from YouTube that magically got put on uvouch.com... :confused: lol. I found my short films website. And a bunch of other weird stuff that took my videos and embedded them in their sites from YouTube, lol. Whatever...

Nothing worth mentioning fro my real name

Ironically I googled my real name and a post from my best friends livejournal came up....lol

And if you google Tommy Boy, you get the movie.

with SN just got some posts from here and then two posts that were on gamespot that ended up being on all their sister sites too but that's about it. name, a bunch of stuff unrelated to me that i didnt look through

I googled by last CF username which is most popular with everything else I sign up to online so I pretty much found youtube & myspace, some old forums. Nothing special although I think it somehow shares the name with a character from 'Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles' haha what the hell, is like that a rip off TMNT...

I found some weird stuff when I googled my SN, mostly posts from here. But also some other posts on other forums, that I am not on. When I did my name I got a lot of links to Will Hillary lose the race.

Hmm I looked up Juice Ranch (since Juice will just give me links to beverages!) I get hidden valley ranch dressing, Pimp Juice Ranch, Lemon juice, ranch dressing, nothing intresting.

For my name. Shows alot of peoples profiles none of which are me.

Humm...if google my name a get a butt load of pages...all like dr. so and so...Annoying really..then if i google my CF name I get some posts...and some other random crap...

Back
Top Bottom