To the dark side...

i like steam, me and my friend are sharing an account haha, i get his orange box,
he gets my crysis and bioshock.

sounds fair to me.

I've had no problems whatsoever. I hate the way you can't play a games until it's finished updating and with Team Fortress 2 getting about two updates every hour at the moment... But apart from that, works great.

Hehe, I've only just started playing Portal (I played it when I first got it, but got confused and turned it off), and now I understand it I love it. The humours great, and I'm quite into it now.

It actually gets easier once you get a second portal to control

I'm on level 18 right now

Haha, I'm sort of stuck on 18. I've knocked over all the machine guns, but now I need to find a way to get to the other side. I've tried the jump technique.
Must try harder

EDIT:

On last level now then, 19!
But alas, work tommorow, so will have to finish it after :p

Well I went out to dinner and when I came back it was finished, so it must've been pretty fast.

But wow...Portal is awesome...
I stopped on level 18, I'll probably finish it tomorrow. Can't wait to try Team Fortress as well. Half Life...eh, that game never really held my interest. I'll try it though.

If you guys like portal download narbacular drop. It's free and is the game premise for Portal. Its pretty fun.
Didn't Valve then employ the team that made that game and they came up with Portal?
Half Life...eh, that game never really held my interest. I'll try it though.
Some people don't like the first half of the game, if you don't just at least play until the second half as I think it gets a lot better from there on.

I wouldn't have thought of playing Portal if I wasn't a Half Life fan, weird... :p

Time to finish it :D

EDIT:

Haha, finished!
That was great! So funny at the end, you were right, hehe :D
Thats the sort of game I enjoy playing because it leaves you feeling good in a way. Very well made if you ask me

Were you listening to what she says the whole way through? It's a very well made game I think. I'm currently on the advanced maps but stuck on the test chamber 15 version and I am not going to a FAQ.

Back
Top Bottom