wow this is crazy

That smaller engine is more impressive in my eyes.
Only 2 hours driving, but 3 minutes filling up? Not bad really

Yeah it's ok. But I'm thinking because they're so small and light maybe you could put more than one in a car. And you can have one working and when that is about empty, it stops and goes to the next one. This way you don't completely run out in case of an emergency.

That smaller engine is more impressive in my eyes.
Only 2 hours driving, but 3 minutes filling up? Not bad really

i wounder what a larger version could do
make it strong as well and make bigger tanks with higher psi
you could pack much more air and get much more energy

Global warming isn't going to kill us. Not now, atleast.

Theres much worse out there.

But this is a great new development. People will always love their Hummers though =\

Global warming isn't going to kill us. Not now, atleast.

Theres much worse out there.

But this is a great new development. People will always love their Hummers though =\

its not about us
its about us not wanting our children to grow up in a horrible place
about the insurance of the human race global warming could really mess a lot of things up
and since when do people love hummers? maybe suv's but not hummer

I love Hummer for the look not the gas guzzling.
And This would be quite nice.
Just get a gas or solar powered Air compressor in your trunk, and you have a car that runs on air only, not your pocket. ^.^
Except you just have to buy like a gallon of gas for the compressor, But wouldn't that last a while?

I love Hummer for the look not the gas guzzling.
And This would be quite nice.
Just get a gas or solar powered Air compressor in your trunk, and you have a car that runs on air only, not your pocket. ^.^
Except you just have to buy like a gallon of gas for the compressor, But wouldn't that last a while?

If you want a solar panel on your trunk I think you'd need it to be see-through....

EDIT: Never mind, I see what you're saying lol...solar panels too expensive though. Plus you need a lot to "create" a decent amount of energy.

u guys are that cheep over 2 dollors of energy = / thats about the amount of energy the gas pumps use

I just have to say this...

THE H3 IS A P.O.S.!!!!
240 horse 5 cylinder engine to power that huge thing?!? Are you kidding me?

Back
Top Bottom