wow this is crazy

they might run on air, but like with cars that run on compressed air, electricity etc its going to take alot of work for people to be convinced to buy one, let alone actually likethe cars

How are you going to get the electricity to power the pumps to compress the air? Coal probably.

What we need is fusion.

Also, the 2 cylinder version of this would be sooo slow.

nah, the car has carbon-fibre tanks that store compressed air that you would (supposedly) get from garages etc, and basiclly you just hook it up to an outlet, fill the tank and drive off - but it has a small bettery compressor incase of emergency heh

What we need is biofuel.

ugh, biofuels are the worst things ever - they raise crop prices, so poorer countried cant afford their food, they encourage de-forestations to make room for crops and they still pollute!

those are just prototypes whats important is the engine design
make a 6 cylinder version with a nice looking body
and you have a great car
they said it coast 2 bucks of electric in the video
to fill up a tank

they might run on air, but like with cars that run on compressed air, electricity etc its going to take alot of work for people to be convinced to buy one, let alone actually likethe cars

If one is released here, I'd drive it today.

i want to know how it works, only then can you really tell if it will work or not :)

Instead of combustion powering the engine, compressed air moves the pistons. Just watch the video...

I watched the video, it said there would be 2, 4, and 6 cylinder versions.

No, we need someone to figure out how to use fusion. It's what powers the sun. Current nuclear power plants use fission. That produces large amounts of radioactive waste though. Fusion produces much, much more energy, with much, much less waste.

Wasnt there a car like this shown last year that as only going to cost about £1500 or am I getting it mixed up with something else, im sure there was a thread on it here.

Back
Top Bottom