Best Thermal Compound?

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello,

I am in the process of getting a Thermal Compound for my CPU Heatsink/Vid card. I know for the most part all of them are the same, but which one is the best? I saw some people say that "Tuniq TX-2 Thermal Compound" is better then the "Arctic Silver 5"

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835154003

Should I get the Tuniq TX-2 Thermal Compound? or is there some better?

Thanks

EDIT

How good is this thing? "Liquid pro liquid metal"

I think there is some stuff called Arctic MX-4 which is supposed to be better than AS5.

Go with Arctic Silver. No one ever complains, and its a reliable name. It gets the job done and does it well. You can't go wrong with Arctic Silver

Though worshipme is right, Arctic MX-4 got the better review with a line up of thermal compound, Arctic Silver included

when i went to the store to buy some artic silver 5 the guy said i should not use it because i have to replace it every 6 months.
is this true?

when i went to the store to buy some artic silver 5 the guy said i should not use it because i have to replace it every 6 months.
is this true?
I don't think so. I know it needs a breaking in period of around 100 hours(not sure of the exact time required).

is this true?
I don't think so. I know it needs a breaking in period of around 100 hours(not sure of the exact time required).

Back
Top Bottom