Crysis on my future rig

I mean...I have a 1920x1600 monitor.

But I run my games at 1680X1050...you can BARELY tell the difference, and you can jack up a lot of other options, to make it look way better than when sacrificing power for 1920x1600.
That's the great thing about CRTs.

....1920x1600 really isn't necessary- a waste of power, so to say.
That's the great thing about CRTs.
You can run crysis on very high with an 8800Gt with a 1280x1024 resolution

Please tell me how you do this. I can only run it comfortably (30FPS) at high settings in DX9 at that res. It'll get even worse when I get my new 22" monitor. Ah, who cares? Screw Crysis, it's not even a very good game:p .
jesus christ... gaming's such a waste of money
Yeah, why not just go outside and kill some people:D .

Um I don't know I have Vista DX10 and 4 gigs plus Dual core and I put all the settings to Very high and 1280x1024 and it ran fine!!!

Um I don't know I have Vista DX10 and 4 gigs plus Dual core and I put all the settings to Very high and 1280x1024 and it ran fine!!!

Go into your bin folder and you'll see a GPU and CPU time demo option. Each one runs 4 passes then gives you your average FPS. Run it with your very high settings and report back. With motion blur I bet your getting a lot less fps than you think your getting.

I don't have the 8800Gt anymore I took it back see my money thread...
Intel Pentium D dual core@3.0GHZ

You say it ran fine but your not posting the FPS you were getting,

My buddy was playing COD4 the otherday and cranked most of his settings, and said it ran fine for him to play.

I ran the FPS command and saw that he was getting about 22FPS average with his X850XT PE.....

I cranked Cod4 all the way as well
lamb thats because I took the card back if you buy it for me I will put it in my computer and tell u how many fps im getting...

Back
Top Bottom