The next 25 years in tech, HMM

While reading that, I had a thought of like walking to a bus, like I did on my way to university and instead of logging onto MSN while walking on like a phone or something, having all the people connect to me, and allow me to talk to people directly with maybe vision, etc without the use of something like a phone device.

I'd like to finally see a super-cooled, super-fast hard disk that has unlimited data storage capacities. I truly believe that in the next century they will become available.

Yeah, if nano tech gets more and more advanced, a hard drive or some kind of memory storage device could infact make more of itself, including storage

or they could be wrong about this.....again.....

predictions like this have a habit of getting it wrong :D

I'd like to finally see a super-cooled, super-fast hard disk that has unlimited data storage capacities. I truly believe that in the next century they will become available.

They're working on DNA based memory, which could basically be limitless storage.

It better not go all mobile. Mobile means less customized. Plus it would be uncomfortable to use all the time. There still is the large percentage of us that would get a desktop over a laptop any day, it's just the mobile market is getting more popular because of the fad "laptops are cooler than desktops, you aren't cool to have a desktop" type of thing. So everyone goes laptop. I got sucked into that and paid $1300 for my HP 2 years ago. It's worth maybe $400 now... I do regret that purchase. It's a good laptop, just way too much cost for price/performance ratio.

not nessesarly tech 2 years ago cost alot more and that 1200 was probaly a good price for it for the time

Back
Top Bottom