AMD or Intel

Amd's hey day was the Athlon FX series. when did that come out 2004? By the end of 2005 intel was introducing the Core2s. This was the only time AMD dominated every benchmark and it really wasn't by much.

There is a great CPU chart on Tomshardware.com. Check it out. It let's you compare CPU's from early P4's till now.

Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

AMD have been the first to everything. Integrated memory controllers, 64 bit computing, the 1Ghz barrier, I could go on.

Amd's hey day was the Athlon FX series. when did that come out 2004? By the end of 2005 intel was introducing the Core2s. This was the only time AMD dominated every benchmark and it really wasn't by much.

Snoop AMD also kicked ass with Athlon XP vs P4

AMD still is a poor mans best friend. They are always kicking ass on a budget, you gotta love them for that.

AMD have been the first to everything. Integrated memory controllers, 64 bit computing, the 1Ghz barrier, I could go on.

True, but if you think about it, if it wasn't for Intel there wouldn't be AMD.

Intel was the first to release the first true microprocessors and if it weren't for that, the whole CPU industry would be different.

AMD is great for budget users though...I still think Intel provides a better performance to price ratio however.

Yeah they do. But you can't beat a bargain bin computer with AMD. :D
I might just build one soon for my grandparents.

Back
Top Bottom