omg I'm slowly dieng here ><

Steemax

Daemon Poster
was my first day of my first job today from 2pm to 8pm, OMG It was the hardest thing ever, No breaks, had to cary 12 packs of liquor back and forth. BTW its a Liquor store.

yeah i know its illegal but if you knew how armenian familys are, the law has no play in anything lol, we just work, lol i didnt even need a work permit :O

You're working for family illegally?? OK, welcome to long tiring days with (I would presume) minimum pay rates. I guess you "gotta do what you gotta do"

Look at it this way, at least you'll be fit

:D

yeah man my legs are beating like hearts, good excercise is about it, its 8 dollars an hour, which is minimum wage in CA.

I work 6 hours straight w/o breaks at work on Saturdays. I'm tired yeah, but i don't complain about not getting a break, it's actually doesn't feel that long when working constantly. I rarely eat lunch on Saturdays anymore. I want to work more hours really, get a little extra money. It's not illegal in Texas to not give breaks. Don't know about other states.

was my first day of my first job today from 2pm to 8pm, OMG It was the hardest thing ever, No breaks, had to cary 12 packs of liquor back and forth. BTW its a Liquor store.

Lots more harder jobs out there than that mate, toughen up, you working life is just starting.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;761746 said:
I second that. First I read I'm slowly dieing here. Then I see its after a whooping 6 hour day carrying 12 packs that probally don't even weigh 5 pounds around.

I really can't stop laughing.

alright lets get into detail, there are no 6 packs, they are all 30 packs of vodka or whiskey taking from next door warehouse to the actual store for 6 hours stragiht and for a first job , its alot for me.

Back
Top Bottom