Laptop..

Didn't you purchase that notebook a few years ago? If you're looking for a reliable no-frills notebook, look at the Lenovo Thinkpads. Reliability and durability are usually associated with Thinkpads.

If you're looking for a media notebook, it never hurts to look at the Macbook Pro 17".

If I was ever going to get a notebook again it will be no more than 15" screen. My HP has a 15" screen and it's pretty heavy to carry around much. The smaller it is the lighter it is. The point of a notebook is mobility, I don't do that much with my HP anymore, I'm thinking of just selling it as I use my desktop and iBook more. If you don't mind the weight, that seems like a pretty good notebook just looking at it. However, as with all big investments, you should do some research on the model to make sure it's pretty good and doesn't have any random problems that may come up.

Yeah,The Lenovo Thinkpads are pretty good,but the black gets a bit Painful to look at after a while (Thinkpad owner talkin from experience).Toshibas are good but hella heavy.

Didn't you purchase that notebook a few years ago? If you're looking for a reliable no-frills notebook, look at the Lenovo Thinkpads. Reliability and durability are usually associated with Thinkpads.

If you're looking for a media notebook, it never hurts to look at the Macbook Pro 17".

I got the M40 quite a few years ago, and it lasted very well, but it gave up the ghost, and i was very impressed with the samsungs, so ive decided to go with the M60, its basiclly the same, but with alot higher specs.. im not too keen on macs really, no good for games..

That's nice...expensive, but nice. What are you using it for?

ill be using it mainly for college work, but ill be playing games on it too..

If I was ever going to get a notebook again it will be no more than 15" screen. My HP has a 15" screen and it's pretty heavy to carry around much. The smaller it is the lighter it is. The point of a notebook is mobility, I don't do that much with my HP anymore, I'm thinking of just selling it as I use my desktop and iBook more. If you don't mind the weight, that seems like a pretty good notebook just looking at it. However, as with all big investments, you should do some research on the model to make sure it's pretty good and doesn't have any random problems that may come up.

its only 3.1Kg's, which isnt too bad really, i hate HP, had a bad experience with one of them a few years ago, so i wouldnt get one.. i would rather have a decent laptop than a decent desktop, i just prefer the mobility.. ive read alot of things about it, and they all seem to be coming back positive.. ive ordered it, and it should be here by the end of the week..

I got the M40 quite a few years ago, and it lasted very well, but it gave up the ghost, and i was very impressed with the samsungs, so ive decided to go with the M60, its basiclly the same, but with alot higher specs.. im not too keen on macs really, no good for games..

You can actually install Windows on Macs, so that excuse doesn't work anymore. Check out the new Macbook Pro.

ive got it now, so too late.. lol.. to be honest, ive never actually been too keen on macs, i quite like this laptop, pretty nice :)

Back
Top Bottom