My 360 is on its way!

Kage

Golden Master
I should get my Xbox 360 back tomorrow!!! :D

I just checked the tracking with UPS, and its in transit apparently! So happy.

I've missed my 360 so much :D :eek:

I really have though... even though its the most unreliable console imaginable, I would never get rid of it now.

I just hope this one works for longer than a few months (Mine lasted about a year and a half before conking out...). Guarantee ends soon too for the 3 years apparently in May.

If it did die again, I'd probably go and buy a new Premium with a HDMI port...
though most likely, I'll connect it back up to my monitor up here with my surround system, and Internet availability straight away.

EDIT:

Its around 1 hour 35 minutes away from my house as of 11pm tonight... I should get it tommorow...

How is it the most unreliable console imaginable...I know loads of people that haven't had a single problem. Including me. I love my 360.

You seriously haven't heard of all the people having problems with it?

I know 3 people with 360s who have had the RRoD.

^ It was one the local news station the other night,there have been that many problems its not funny,Anyway I have a PS3 So im all good :D

PS3 FTW! :D

I know about that, but either you have a good console or a bad one, and if yours is bad, exchange it...so what? That's why you spend $20 on your $400 console and actually get the warranty...

And I'd rather PS3 fanboys shut their trap when they hear anything about the 360.

The PS3 will get decent games soon enough.

Well, I don't care! My Xbox is back as of a few minutes ago! :D

Its the same one, as it has the same markings, like a scratch on the DVD plate, haha.

I also got a free 1 month subscription to XBOX Live Gold! Wasn't expecting that!

Now to test if it works!

Checking the letter, it has a tick under the 'motherboard' box of what went wrong with it (so the whole thing went basically, haha), saying that it has been replaced, and then tested and passed a 2 hour visual test + passed the diagnostic tests they do on them.

EDIT:

I've never had a console go on me this early, and was never expecting the 360 to die on me, but it did.

My Sega Dreamcast died just before its 5 year warranty my mum and dad put on it at a local retailer all those years ago that we got for one christmas present, and got it fixed, haha.
The shop semed very reluctant even after we showed them a receipt (as they were sort of laughing when we told them we had a 5 year, and they'd have to fix it, thinking we'd of lost the reciept so they wouldn't have to take it),
but thats working to this day (even if it has gone a little yellow (no one smokes...)

But yeah, recently, I've heard a lot of bad things about retailer warranties and how the extra 3-5 years isn't always worth it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom