Not my week for driving...

we have a really well marked parking lot that is one way in, one way out, like a P shape where the base goes onto the road. well, it was snowing really bad, the thing wasn't plowed or salted, so it took us a whole 10 minutes to get from the top of the P to the bottom, including 3 minutes of my sister stopping to let people go out the entrance..... There are a ton of stupid drivers.

and the guy who didn't look to the right to make a right hand turn... hit me on my bike at like 5 mph but I flew across a lane of the road. if there wasn't construction in that lane I probably would have been run over, or that guy would have caused a serious accident if another driver swerved to miss me.

and the people who run red lights, and that don't pull out to make a left hand turn.... I wanna smash the heads in of all the stupid people. learn to drive. it is a privilege, not a right.

yeah thats what happened to my brother and me cept the lady was looking at a billboard sign reading it and hit us, luckly he took off and the bumpers werent metal cuz there was no damage but still haha i swear people are retarded doing those things

Thats because plastic bumpers have styrofoam type material behind them to absorb the impact and they will pop back out if you don't hit them hard enough, so that material is probably smashed in and the bumper skin is the only thing left, so cosmetically it looks fine, but its not going to do anything if you get in another crash.

Back
Top Bottom