Not my week for driving...

Jesusfrk611

Fully Optimized
Last Friday it was a bit slick from rain, I got out of school and the traffic was going smoothly, then everyone braked hard and was sliding. It hit my brakes and slid a bit. I see on my right in my side vision an F-350 sliding right towards an SUV that was just waiting to get on the highway. Apparently it was going way to fast and when everyone braked he didn't in time so he turned to not hit the people in front of him. He tried to get into the parking lot, but didn't make it and hit the SUV, which was no more than 10 feet from me. It was going a pretty good speed when it hit too. It turned the whole SUV 90 degrees and demolished the rear left of it. I feel sorry for that person, major whiplash at the very least. Had the truck not turned it probably would have hit a car in back of me which would hit me... Probably a stupid high schooler driving the truck.

Today I'm going home and on a back road. An SUV is coming up to my road intersection from another road at a pretty fast speed. I thought it wouldn't stop at first, but it did...from about 2 seconds. Just about long enough to think, "Hey, there's a bus coming from one side, an ugly blue car from the other, I'm good to go." He started pulling out in front of me, and I crammed on my brakes and swerved. He stopped about 1/3 into my lane. I went by and honked at him. The stupid drivers now...not sure how they pass the driver's test. There's a bus coming from one end and he was making a left turn, so even if he managed to miss me, he would be in the path of a moving bus...brilliant... :rolleyes:

haha damn the other day when i was on my way to church my freind hit another car, we were going down the highway and there was a street that crossed threw it, and the car failed to yield and we hit them going like 40-50, yeah you wanna talk about whip lash.... my back, neck, chest, leg and arm are still soar and the sunday that it was was like 2 weeks ago... we tryed to avoid them and swirved off the left and hit them barely and jumped a curb but lucky we dident go right cuz there was a rail road track right there and it was like /-\ of a slope exactly so we woulda launched off that and flew away haha =( and also just today i got my permit and i was driving and some car was trying to switch lanes in front of me so i slowed down since there was NO room at all and he hit the car infront of me then changed back into his lane! (small tap BUT STILL) and it was bumper to bumper traffic going 60 on freeway, talk about pile up..... =( so just remember YOUR NOT ALONE =D

Yeah, don't worry. There are plenty of stupid people who manage to get their licenses...shame.

Isn't that a reason to worry in itself? the other week on the way to my night classes my dad was driving because it was snowing hard. While in the left turn lane waiting for the light to turn green a lady rear ended us. She said she was looking at the radio. That must be one pretty radio to look at it long enough to almost cause a serious accident. Luckily the only damage was to her license plate holder.

yeah thats what happened to my brother and me cept the lady was looking at a billboard sign reading it and hit us, luckly he took off and the bumpers werent metal cuz there was no damage but still haha i swear people are retarded doing those things

Lol, I was getting a ride from my friend from soccer practice one day. He was speeding a little, 45 on a 40 (mph). Then out of nowhere this car comes out and signals a left turn with the front halfway in our lane (he stops in the middle). Good thing my friend's truck got good brakes...

Lol, I was getting a ride from my friend from soccer practice one day. He was speeding a little, 45 on a 40 (mph). Then out of nowhere this car comes out and signals a left turn with the front halfway in our lane (he stops in the middle). Good thing my friend's truck got good brakes...

At just an extra 5 mph over the limit, a driver involved in an accident is twice as likely to kill someone than if they had stuck to within the speed limit.

:)

lol...that's actually pretty dumb. Considering everybody here drives over the speed limit that quote is completely irrelevant.

The rule of our highways is to go the speed of the other traffic :)

In a 50, we drive between 60-70
In a 60, we drive at 70 (Unless it's a country road)
In a 80, we drive at 95-100
In a 90, we drive 110-115 (Unless its a clogged expressway and you have to go slow :( )
In a 100, we drive at 120 or more

Back
Top Bottom