Be sure to look at the moon tonight

The parts burning up in the atmosphere though. Thats always interesting to see.

the parts burning won't be till later in the month. they still stay in orbit after exploding. and by the way, the lunar eclipse was for ppl in eastern north america. not really anywhere else.

the parts burning won't be till later in the month. they still stay in orbit after exploding. and by the way, the lunar eclipse was for ppl in eastern north america. not really anywhere else.

All of North America could see it and for those who couldn't see it, you didn't miss much.

i had no clue about it i was driving at around 7-8pm pacific time, and when i pulled in to a driveway i saw the moon and was like ... wt heck is that right there haha i dident know it was tonight and it was only partially covered like 75% =D

after tomorrow there won't be a moon...

there isn't really a satalite, america is going to shoot the moon out of the sky, thus prooving military supremecy...

</conspiricy-theory-nut>

yer , i heard about america shooting that satellite out of the sky on the news
if they miss there goes 10 million dollars. your government must have money to blow aye

I didn't see anything, but, did it work?

Ya it worked. Nothing special I was working all night when it happened. I took a shot of it with my phone when it was about 3/4 of the way to the full lunar eclipse. Sadly I couldn't figure out how to get my new phone to zoom and it was about 7F outside.

But anyways heres the little white blob LMAO.

LunarEclipse.jpg

Back
Top Bottom