How young do i look?

14 years old & with a baby face. ;) Just look at it like this when you're older like 38 or something you will LOOK YOUNG enough to have fun with young chicks (18-??) but mature enough to get the MILFS & THE COUGARS point is, it's a bonus dude enjoy it. ;)

Honestly it can come in very useful at times like cheap bus fairs and cinema tickets etc but it can get annoying getting ID'd for everything or not believed on your age lol. I used to get it quite a bit when i was around about 15/16, back then i was only 5ft4, though since then ive grown to 5ft10 in the space of 2 years (im now 18) I find that people think im about a year younger then i am at the moment but it depends really on how im dressed or whether ive gelled my hair etc.

All i can really give you advice wise is what everyone else has said, dress your age or maybe style your hair differently etc another thing is if you don't already, sometimes it helps to act your age but thats just my 0.02cents.

If all else fails just shave everyday you'll soon have some stubble, that always works :p

Man you look 12.

Get some face hair

And gel your hair UP do not gel it down will be worse.

Go to barber shop and get a blowout :D

Then work out alot

And you will look like me

DSC00271.jpg

Do I look 15?

Back
Top Bottom