ATI announces HD 3800 price drops.

Oh Crap. Like 1 week after I buy an 8600GTS. I woulda so paid the extra $50 for the 3850. Maybe it will be reduced here in canada by tommorow, because I can still take this back within the 7 days.

Oh Crap. Like 1 week after I buy an 8600GTS. I woulda so paid the extra $50 for the 3850. Maybe it will be reduced here in canada by tommorow, because I can still take this back within the 7 days.

I definitely would. If they aren't, you can always re-buy the card.

Maybe I should just take it back and play my xbox 360 for a week and see if the price has changed.

I called the place and just asked generally how long it takes to get the price drops here in canada and they said about 2 weeks. So I might be SOL

The 3870 X2 is fundementally two 3870 stuck together. So two of them would be like have four HD 3870s. They do however, have slower memory, but faster clocks.

Their drivers at the moment...aren't the best. But that's the ATI way- the cards will get more and more powerful as they age =]

I was thinking about getting two...but I'm most likely getting two 9800 GX2s.

How much are they gonna be? I'll build a rig soon I might get one.

Damn...a little high priced there. I was thinking about building my rig in a Antec 900...will that fit in?

EDIT: Aowen, I was talking about the 9800GX2s....

Back
Top Bottom