Reputation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're the ugliest cars ever made. A good piece of engineering, sure. But it's a shame nobody can bear to look at them.

This is soo off topic, but how do you not like the M series designs? I mean it's nothing amazing, but it's not terrible...
I think they're better looking then any Jaguar or Caddy.

I think they're the ugliest cars ever made. A good piece of engineering, sure. But it's a shame nobody can bear to look at them.

They're not THAT ugly. Have you seen the Jaguar S-Type? Or the Bugatti Veyron? That thing looks like a squid!

Re: Rep Guide

Nice guide. This is how the points system works, i believe. Users leave 1 point, senior members leave 2, Gurus leave 3, Mods leave 5, and admin leave 10. This needs stickied, as said in me other post. Can ya add that info to ya post mate :)

Wrong thelis gives 12 points I beleive and he is a mod so not 5 points whered you get that info?

They're not THAT ugly. Have you seen the Jaguar S-Type? Or the Bugatti Veyron? That thing looks like a squid!
Are you talking about the old S-Type? If you are then I agree. The best-looking cars are: Jaguar XK(R), TVR Sagaris and Aston Martin DB9. And BTW, the Mercedes SLR and the new BMW 5-series are officially the ugliest cars ever made.

I agree...the DB9 is so pretty. The Sagaris isn't pretty, but I love the aggressive look though.

Haha, yeah the 5 series isn't really a looker...though I can't complain about the M5. :D The V10 powerplant...ohh baby.

I love how we've totally veered off subject, all because of my sig. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom