Money *sigh*

$50 a month for a bus pass is a lot less expensive than car insurance and a $100 payment per month. You ought to do that and save some money in the bank and....here's the kicker.....

STOP SPENDING IT!!!

Okay currently in my bank I have $492...
That isnt good
I had a cell phone bill to pay yesterday $63..
and I had to buy a new phone it was $40...
its like $400 to cancel my contract I think...

My other monthly payments consist of...
$100-a month)Car payments to my grandma
$83-a month)Car insurance
$33-car gas a week(Full tank of gas for car...)
$63-a month) for cell phone ($400 to turn off....)
$18-Toll booths a month(30 cents a day for 5 days,Mon-Fri)to go to boces

My Grandma said she wont cash that $100 check just yet,she knows my money situation already, My only other payment is my car insurance which is due on the 27th...

I make $7.20 at work and last week I had 35.50 hours exactly....

I returned my 8800GT graphics card it was $302.90 after taxes and now I have to wait for my money to be credited back to my credit card...

I also have my w2 taxes thing's I know how to do them now online at least but I still want my dad to check them over because I have never done them before..

i'm just really stressing out
not many places are hiring here In liverpool,NY....
Man o man...
Nate, haven't you posted about your financial difficulties before?, I seem to remember one similar a couple of months ago, if I'm right, you r-e-a-l-l-y need to sort yourself out now mate, $297 a month outgoings plus some you've probably overlooked, say $380, $402 in the bank, that's a $22 shortfall, it looks almost certain that you'll soon be overdrawn & I understand that the average cost of overdrafts in the US are currently running at 18%, a rise of 8% over last month with an projected rise of 2% next month, that's 20%, one fifth!!!

only $50 to fill up a tank?!?!? bloody hell you have cheap petrol out there.....

its $100 to fill up my tank, and it was the same for the BMW, jeeze.. enjoy your cheap petrol.....

With sperm donation can't you like not have sex or masturbate or anything while you're doing it? And it's like 6 months...

Okay currently in my bank I have $492...
That isnt good
its like $400 to cancel my contract I think...

My other monthly payments consist of...
$100-a month)Car payments to my grandma
$83-a month)Car insurance
$33-car gas a week(Full tank of gas for car...)
$63-a month) for cell phone ($400 to turn off....)
$18-Toll booths a month(30 cents a day for 5 days,Mon-Fri)to go to boces

My Grandma said she wont cash that $100 check just yet,she knows my money situation already, My only other payment is my car insurance which is due on the 27th...

I make $7.20 at work and last week I had 35.50 hours exactly....

I returned my 8800GT graphics card it was $302.90 after taxes and now I have to wait for my money to be credited back to my credit card...

I also have my w2 taxes thing's I know how to do them now online at least but I still want my dad to check them over because I have never done them before..

i'm just really stressing out
not many places are hiring here In liverpool,NY....
Man o man...

You think you have money issues gosh i wonder why, You make 7.20 an hour, and you're buying a 300.00 graphics card? #2

its like $400 to cancel my contract I think.

Heres a tip stop blowing your money on stupid s&^% you don't need. Do you really need a $300.00 graphics card? Probably not,

I have about $2700 in my bank. Got another $300ish to put in still. I'm glad I don't have any bills to pay. I don't spend money much at all as I am saving up for a newer car. The good thing is I don't have any payments on my junky car and I haven't had to do many repairs to it since I got it. I do pay for my own gas which can cost $20-$40 a month. I put in $20 each time I fill up. I pay $40 a month for my insurance, my parents pay the other part. No credit cards to worry about. I make $7.35/hr but don't get too many hours lately. This money is all from saving up since last summer. Spend your money wisely and you can have money to pay bills if need be. Granted all I pay for is gas and insurance, but I have good spending habits overall. If you want something (such as an 8000GT) save money on the side for it and make sure you don't need that money before you buy what you want.

In Texas, min wage is like $5 something. Starting pay at my job is $7. It not a bad paying job for fast food considering most other places start at less.

EDIT: I also have a cell phone, but don't need it really, and refuse to pay for it. My parents want me to have it for emergencies, but it really hasn't paid off in having it yet. As soon as I have to pay for it I will just get rid of it.

only $50 to fill up a tank?!?!? bloody hell you have cheap petrol out there.....

its $100 to fill up my tank, and it was the same for the BMW, jeeze.. enjoy your cheap petrol.....
My car costs around £52 to fill, £5.02 a litre at Morrison's the cheapest where I live, with Tesco's & Sainsbury's slightly dearer.

My car costs around £52 to fill, £5.02 a litre at Morrison's the cheapest where I live, with Tesco's & Sainsbury's slightly dearer.

Thats some pretty expensive petrol, are you sure its 5.02 pounds a litre? And you petrol tank only holds 10 litres? Maybe you mean gallons??

Back
Top Bottom