Learn about each other...

lmao

now, what is arachfiodjkdphobia?
A fear of a particular martial art? namely JKD [Jeet Kun Do] that's pretty neat!
dirol.gif

kay, ill do a description of myself.. im 20, im half way through a 5 year apprenticeship working on aircraft radio equipment, i do college (HNC), i volunteer at an animal sanctuary when i can.. im also an instructor at sea cadets and with what little free time i have left i spend it fishing.. i also drive, had my licence 2 years and had 4 cars.. peugeot 206 1.4HDi, daewoo nexia 1.5 petrol 16v, bmw 316i and my present car a seat leon 1.9TDi

thats pretty much it.. lol..

I'm 35 and married with a little girl 7, we have 8 fish and a 12 week springer spaniel pup, Ive been of work 15 weeks with a broken elbow so am now bored. I'm a die hard Tottenham Hotspur fan so love my football, I play crown green bowls MAY - OCTOBER and when I have some spare time go fishing or days out with the family, I like wildlife and nature, I'm a member of the R.S.P.B, (a twitcher). other hobbies include computers, snooker and darts.

^^ hey u live in canada, i believe thats BC right? im in ontario it's chillin, rep for canadains lol...

yep, kelowna BC, Ah i hear its a bit cold there at the moment haha its starting to warm up here, it has actually been sunny for the past week its great :D I love winter but i cant wait for the summer.
yeh Rep for canadian! lol

Back
Top Bottom