CF clan: CZ

What about GhostFL? I think he deserves co spot. I want my own title tho. Like right hand man or something like that. Idk yet. But something unique. You cool with that?

Ill take co or ldr under CSS, but not CZ seeing as how I haven't touched CZ or 1.6 in well over a year.

But css, I'm all for "duking it out" for ldr.

Other than skills, the voting system is just pure popularity contest. Not based on any skills at all. Mike won't even take my challenge which is pretty panzy, to me.

Ill take co or ldr under CSS, but not CZ seeing as how I haven't touched CZ or 1.6 in well over a year.

But css, I'm all for "duking it out" for ldr.

Other than skills, the voting system is just pure popularity contest. Not based on any skills at all. Mike won't even take my challenge which is pretty panzy, to me.

Lol! The leadership should be above all determined by skillz

Lol! The leadership should be above all determined by skillz

Yeah, No sh!t man =[

I have 7+ years CS under my belt, including managing/operating/leading several successful CAL clans. And I challenge ANYONE on this site to prove me wrong.

Yeah, No sh!t man =[

I have 7+ years CS under my belt, including managing/operating/leading several successful CAL clans. And I challenge ANYONE on this site to prove me wrong.

It's on boiiii!!!! Lol, jk. I haven't played cz that much lately. I don't have cs:s and I dont play 1.6. So i'd get raped if i played u.

Well I mean... I HAVE cz... I just don't like playing it. Never have, never will. I'll play 1.6 WAYYY before I play CZ.

I just hate STEAM all together. 1.5 was great, then they ruined it with that "shield" nonsense and the STEAM controller. It was really annoying...

Well we voted first leader and I one and Ghostfl got it, seemd he doent want it so jogabonito1502 your co under me for winning second place in the votes.(The others dont want it) I know I said everymonth but it is half way through themonth but, I sat who cares the voted people may not be the best. So at March 1st we will hold new votes, the first of ecery month we get new leaders and cos. The highest votes is leader, second is co. So if you want the leader to be the best then vote for the best in the clan. THis applies for CZ and CSS. I will be making a CZ clan forum and we will figure the server problem in March. For no I am leader and joga is co. ANYONE that is a member of cf can put up the tag for cf cz clan.

here it is

[CF:Z]

mine looks like

[CF:Z]Dudemcbob55[LDR]

joga make it same but your name and co, the rest do not put leader or co only the voted in leader or co can put it on.

aight bro..sounds good. I'll be able to play only this weekend though, my history class got a huge project going on and I gotta bring that 89.4 up. just .1 off of 90...assuming my teacher is nice enough to round...

so mine looks like

[CF:Z]JogaBonito[CO]

kk. Looks good. Actually I'll change it to look like

[CF:Z]JogaBonito1502[CO]

that way it will match forums name =]

Thanks for the votes though, guys.

Now... do that for CSS, and play me first, and then I'll take it up.

Back
Top Bottom