Video card help

Always fails to repair, aswell as the fact that when the card is inside of the computer the local internet connection screen that has the repair option disappears?

It's odd I know, what was planned to be a 5 minute installment turned out to be one that is left incompleted.

Just wait, there are other members who are more knowledgable on the subject. I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Just wait, there are other members who are more knowledgable on the subject. I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Yeah dude...You'll get it solved. Keep your 5500 for now like I said. I don't know much about radeon's cards but I'm sure it can't be too much worse.

Go into the Device manager and check your modem card when the Radeon is in,Check if it has any errors,i think the 'adress' you a refering to MAY be a Hardware adress,so there may be a conflict.

Go into the Device manager and check your modem card when the Radeon is in,Check if it has any errors,i think the 'adress' you a refering to MAY be a Hardware adress,so there may be a conflict.

+1. I would have never thought of that.

EDIT: I will give you when I can. For some reason I won't let me as I have already give you, but that was a while back ago I think.

Never mind, I honestly don't have the time to pop this fucker in and out all day. It was a good idea when it was assumed it would just work.

Back
Top Bottom