Money *sigh*

$7.15 is minuimum wage in NY.

There have to be better paying jobs around though, even some fast food places around here start at $8/hour.

Wow...I didn't realize it was so low in NY. It's $8.00 here in CA and even at In 'N Out (a burger joint) you can get $10 starting.

How old are you? If you are only like 16, like me, it might be kinda hard to find a decent job. My friend drives trucks for around $12 an hour. Not like semis, he doesnt have a CDL or whatever, he drives like F-250s-550s. Hauling things, he will go for about 3 days, and can take as many trips as he wants. If he wants to just go to Florida and back this week, if he gets it done in 3 days, then he has the next 5 off. It's not a bad job for a college student. But you have to be 18.

You should ask your grandma if you can put off the car payments until a later time when you save up some money. And what kind of car is it? $83 a month isn't bad for a young kid, but you could save a lot of money if you just put liability on the car instead of full coverage.

There isn't much you can do with the other bills since you can't afford to cancel the contract on your phone, and you have to have the money to pay tolls to go so school, and you have to have gas.

Actually, have you figured out how much it would be to use public transportation to go to school if it's available?

at least its positive.....

in your money at the moment i have

-$700 in the bank
$2000 due on credit card
$370 a month on car repayments
about $200 a month on diesel (half as much as i was paying for the bmw, but still alot)

and ive just lost $400 a month due to the company being in trouble and having no overtime

trust me... your doing pretty well for money

My other monthly payments consist of...
$100-a month)Car payments to my grandma
$83-a month)Car insurance
$33-car gas a week(Full tank of gas for car...)
$63-a month) for cell phone ($400 to turn off....)
$18-Toll booths a month(30 cents a day for 5 days,Mon-Fri)to go to boces

So you have average monthly bills of 400.
On last weeks hours you earn just over 1000 per month. What the hell is the issue? Your monthly bills are well under half your monthly earnings. Learn to manage your finances and you should be able to save money. Wait till you have real bills :rolleyes:

So you have average monthly bills of 400.
On last weeks hours you earn just over 1000 per month. What the hell is the issue? Your monthly bills are well under half your monthly earnings. Learn to manage your finances and you should be able to save money. Wait till you have real bills :rolleyes:
So then Nate, what are you spending the rest of your money on???

You should seriously consider sperm donation. A couple of kids up here on campus do it for some extra cash.

You can donate up to 2-3 times per week. And every donation you can get up to $200 depending on the quality of your sperm. A more realistic range is probably $50-$70 a week. But that translates to $200-$280 spending money per month.

Plus at some places if you agree to donate on a regular basis for like 6 months or something they will pay you more.

You should seriously consider sperm donation. A couple of kids up here on campus do it for some extra cash.

You can donate up to 2-3 times per week. And every donation you can get up to $200 depending on the quality of your sperm. A more realistic range is probably $50-$70 a week. But that translates to $200-$280 spending money per month.

Plus at some places if you agree to donate on a regular basis for like 6 months or something they will pay you more.
Really how do you donate it do you just jack off into a vile? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom