Need help in a crysis mission

go back to the waterfall, its in square E6 i believe and you will see to the right of it some rocks that you will need to use the strength suit thing to jump up from there you will progress through it all. I had this same problem it must be a bug within the game but it wont stop you from progressing it only doesnt update for the rest of the level which isnt long.

i got stuck once in the game ,
where i killed the nanosuited Koreans but the VTOL didn't come and pick me up.
after looking for hours for more Koreans i reset the level and that fixed it.

but the level that your on , after you destroy the tanks you need to run up the hills. i think

if you want i can for you now

i got stuck once in the game ,
where i killed the nanosuited Koreans but the VTOL didn't come and pick me up.
after looking for hours for more Koreans i reset the level and that fixed it.

but the level that your on , after you destroy the tanks you need to run up the hills. i think

if you want i can for you now

I think the same thing happened to me in that level. I thought I missed a Nano Suit guy somewhere and walked around for a hr. I gave up and quit. Later on I played it again and it let me pass after I killed them that time.

Not sure about his level though never had a problem in there. Also wow Crysis has been out for a while and your just getting to that level? Thats pretty early on you must not play to much. Wait till you get into the cave I got so disoriented in that level.

this thread has kicked me back into playing crysis and wow has it had a FPS boost. im using the latest nVidia forceware drivers with the first patch and have gained a noticable boost

yer , also noticed that boost.
i set it all to very high and it could play at about 20fps. but i would rather have 30 on high .

I can never play an FPS more than once. I thought I'd be able to replay the Half-Life 2 series which I really loved, especially episode one where you're not always fighting alone but with Alyx. But I couldn't, even some of my favourite levels were boring

I can kinda say the same for Crysis. Even though it was a great game and I thoroughly enjoyed it, I don't think I'll ever play a full campaign again. Multiplayer isn't very refined, either.

There's just something about that game that slightly turned me off: I think its the weapons, and how the feel/sound when they're shot. Hm..

I think it's that almost the whole first 1/2 is the same. Cloak, head shot, cloak, head shot. At least those are my tactics. I know you can be a bit more creative so I can't really complain. But all you really do in the first half of the game is kill poor Koreans, anyone agree with me? Half-Life 2 was a much better game IMO.

I think it's that almost the whole first 1/2 is the same. Cloak, head shot, cloak, head shot. At least those are my tactics. I know you can be a bit more creative so I can't really complain. But all you really do in the first half of the game is kill poor Koreans, anyone agree with me? Half-Life 2 was a much better game IMO.

I think I actually enjoyed the first half a little more. All those forest scenes with tanks and gunfights were pretty fun IMO.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to agree with GhostGT on this one..I just really. hate. sci-fi. So to me the first half was freakin awesome..but then all those flying octopus were just too much for me hahaha..I wanted to barf with all the cheesey sci-fi stuff...but that's all IMO...for me, COD4 was the best game of all time...

Back
Top Bottom