Money *sigh*

Okay currently in my bank I have $492...
That isnt good
I had a cell phone bill to pay yesterday $63..
and I had to buy a new phone it was $40...
its like $400 to cancel my contract I think...

My other monthly payments consist of...
$100-a month)Car payments to my grandma
$83-a month)Car insurance
$33-car gas a week(Full tank of gas for car...)
$63-a month) for cell phone ($400 to turn off....)
$18-Toll booths a month(30 cents a day for 5 days,Mon-Fri)to go to boces

My Grandma said she wont cash that $100 check just yet,she knows my money situation already, My only other payment is my car insurance which is due on the 27th...

I make $7.20 at work and last week I had 35.50 hours exactly....

I returned my 8800GT graphics card it was $302.90 after taxes and now I have to wait for my money to be credited back to my credit card...

I also have my w2 taxes thing's I know how to do them now online at least but I still want my dad to check them over because I have never done them before..

i'm just really stressing out
not many places are hiring here In liverpool,NY....
Man o man...

Try to work overtime...if you work over 40 hours / week then they automatically have to pay you overtime, which is 1.5x your normal pay, or $10.80 in your case.

How do you make $7.20? Is that the minimum wage in where ever you live? I know in CA its $8.00 for min. wage...

I know it's obvious, but find a better job. Even I'm making $12.65 an hour...teaching kids how to drow-errrr...I mean swim. :p

Thank You captain obvious

it didn't seem so obvious to you. How does coming on here and telling us about it earn you money? Stop being such a baby and crying about your problems to us and go get another job you SOB.

it could be worse dude...

for example I have -£1750 in the bank
and a credit card that has £2000 on it.
and another with £200
and still more to pay on a loan (though in the last year that's got down to £300 (from £3000).
I also have £10,000 of student debt -or there abouts...

at least you have $400 instead of having $27,000 debt, and very little to show for it!

a better job won't help, believe me, if you have money you sped it! pretty much everyone lives to their means (and beyond) it's a part of being a consumer driven society...

on the helpful advise front...
you could always get a second job to help yourself out of a hole for a short while

Why don't you go back to college and study for a new career, you might get lucky or do some laboring jobs on the side for a bricky for some extra cash.

Back
Top Bottom