How young do i look?

To be honest, 13

but that's a good thing

when you're 40 years old, you might look like you're in your 30's

Bro, don't listen to anyone! You look ur age. Try maybe spiking ur hair it will look better on u, and also start going to gym, or maybe start swimming. Swimming works out lots of muscles.

I was thinking about 14 or 15. You have an older facial expression there though, so it threw me off. I bet if you're laughing, you look 8. Noob.

:)

Probably not 12, but that's certainly not a stretch of the imagination by any means, I think it could swing either way, 11 even to 14. No where near 16, hope that's not offensive or anything.

Its good to look younger than you are, when your older..
Right now, I can't exactly judge your age because I'm terrible at that stuff, but your just a small guy man. Your skinny and your arms are a little small.. maybe that throws off your age.

I'm a bit bigger of a guy, and people still think I'm younger than I am.. well, sometimes. Some people think I'm older.. others younger.

I'm 16 around 5'9" ... people always think I'm 12

And I mean EVERYONE. I understand I have a baby face of sorts, but do I really look that young? :(

..Least I still have my health

:(

Wearing baggy-as-sh** shirts sure does not help. Wear some tighter shirts, and if you wanna look older, wear collared, button down shirts.

Then do something with your hair. If I were you, I would cut it down to like one inch, then use a lot of gel and make it 'messy'.

Hit the gym, you're too skinny. And Thelis is right, it's about time to grow up and realize that no one cares how comfortable your clothes are, they only care how they look. Not that a nice shirt isn't comfortable...

15-16

You can always look older, but you can never really start looking younger.

Don't grow a beard, their pretty fugly.

Back
Top Bottom