Need help in a crysis mission

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
OK crysis gurus need some help here.

In the second or third mission in crysis, you have to rescue a hostage in a school house. I get to her and destroy both tanks but no new objective comes up. I have gone back and restarted the level and I still get stuck there. Am I supposed to clear the base of all KVA?

Hmm, they destroy the tanks from a different location. I've been doing it from ontop of the school. I'll try moving and see how that helps. I did notice one thing though, Psycho is supposed to radio an all-clear after both tanks go up, and he doesn't do that...

I'll get back to you when I know how it works.

Yeah, you're supposed to get a radio message telling you to get to the rendezvous site. Just head out of the town and see if you get anything.

i had this problem and all you have to do is head away, i think it was something like north east (opposite direction from which you approached the base) and then you will find a small path in close to a waterfall/pool follow it up and then you will start walking by a river in which.... not telling you the rest but follow the river until you arrive at a cave then go into the cave and next level

Hmm, well update time.

before I redid anything, I tried going away from it all (in all directions) and to a waterfall and nothing updated.

I tried destroying the tanks from the ground (not on the school's roof like I always did). I got the objective complete thing like always and still nothing new. I have gone through basically cleared the town and no-go. I had to leave for dinner before I could try walking far outside the little town.

That's weird. It should be triggered. Are you using the patched game or the original? I completed the original game without that issue.

Should be the original. I do not remember patching it. Is there a patch for it?

other wise youtube it..i had to do that when i got stuck on the Abyss mission....didn't know about the weird timed doors....you should be able to get what you need from youtube!

Back
Top Bottom