What will they overclock next???

Been googling around this morning and happened to come across this on some forum. I never would of guessed they make phone overclocking tools! :D

I posted a question if the app will work on my phone or not but I thought that was pretty crazy. Unreal how overclocking things is getting really big these days.

If you want to check the app out and give it a go here is the link. Click

So what do you think someone will manage to overclock next?

lol
wow
but whats even the point
its a phone.....

Well the point would be the same as a computer basically. I run Windows Mobile 6.0 OS so I could overclock it to get excel/powerpoint etc to load up faster. Not to mention browsing and loading pictures on the phone.

I agree it would be completely pointless if all you do with a cell is talk. For people that do more than just talk, this app might come in handy.

yo dont put it too high in that program, i've used it with my htc touch before and you're not supposed to go like more than 50mhz over.

plus, your battery will die MUCH faster.

Dude, I'm going to go try and overclock my calculator......

LMAO!

yo dont put it too high in that program, i've used it with my htc touch before and you're not supposed to go like more than 50mhz over.

plus, your battery will die MUCH faster.

If I set it up I probably won't overclock it much. I just thought it was crazy they made a app to overclock a phone. Did you see much of a difference loading programs?

Actually, a calculator would actually make somewhat sense overclocking. Suppose you're some kind of engineering where you need to meet a deadline. Those precious seconds could be the difference between success and failure.

Back
Top Bottom