Does anyone know?

raikiji

BSOD
Hi Guys!
I am searching for the software which effectively manages passwords in my system. It's very inconvenient to login again and again in numerous websites. Is there any software which will help me in this? So please let me know.
Thanks!

Internet explorer will do that as well, you type in your password then when the box prompt comes up tick remember my passwords on this computer.

Hi,
There is number of software in the market but we have to choose the best one. For my system I am currently using RoboForm software, it helps me a lot, and it works like my personal secretary. It has made my life bit more convenient. Now I don't need to login again and again need not to fill online application forms. With RoboForm what I need to do is just click the mouse and it automatically taken me to the homepage. Hope this will help you.

I just loled because I realized something nobody else has.

well? you gonna share it with us? what is it that you realized that nobody else has?

and to respond to the thread, maybe a fingerprint reader would work good for you? it's worth considering if you don't want to have to remember a bunch of different passwords.

I just loled because I realized something nobody else has.

well? you gonna share it with us? what is it that you realized that nobody else has?

and to respond to the thread, maybe a fingerprint reader would work good for you? it's worth considering if you don't want to have to remember a bunch of different passwords.
And what noone else noticed is that this is spam!!

The two new members in this thread are the same person advertising roboform!

And what noone else noticed is that this is spam!!

The two new members in this thread are the same person advertising roboform!

Tommy gets the prize! loll

If nobody cared to realize that both were new members and type exactly the same way, the tone of the post should have screamed out "ADVERTISEMENT!"

:D

he mighta got away with it if he had been less descriptive and said something like "hey try this out it works great :D" even then we might have noticed still. two n00bz with one posts.

Back
Top Bottom