How do I view downloaded TV program

Valve Bounce

Beta member
Hi,
I'm a Newbie to this forum, and before we go any further, I fully admit to be a Computer Dummy :D
I live in Victoria in Oz, and our entire state has been denied the viewing of the new series UNDERBELLY which is about the Melbourne Gangland murders because of an upcoming murder trial.

So I downloaded the first episode of Underbelly from Mininova and the files are in nsv form.

I then downloaded Winamp, but can only get sound out of this. Then I downloaded the VLC player but I don't know how to make it work. :(

Can anyone here please help me out here.

Thanks.

Have you tried playing it it WMP?
And
Have you got any Codec's installed?

Btw= Sounds like a crappy show lol =P But the banning was way over the top. It's BS isnt it.

vlc is like the easiest program to use lol...

right click on the video file > open with > vlc media player...

Have you tried playing it it WMP?
And
Have you got any Codec's installed?

Btw= Sounds like a crappy show lol =P But the banning was way over the top. It's BS isnt it.

Not really; a lot of guys were gunned down here in Melbourne - Victor Pierce was gunned down just around the corner from where I live, opposite the Port Melbourne Coles Supermarket. Apparently it had tremendous ratings in the other states. But unless you watched it, then Who knows?? because I couldn't, :(

Hi,
I'm a Newbie to this forum, and before we go any further, I fully admit to be a Computer Dummy :D
I live in Victoria in Oz, and our entire state has been denied the viewing of the new series UNDERBELLY which is about the Melbourne Gangland murders because of an upcoming murder trial.

Haha, same here man. I can't watch it either. I live in remote SA. And have four TV channels: Imparja (Mix of channels 9/10 and some stuff from the NT), Seven Central QLD, SBS, and ABC. Weird that I get stuff from all over the place. But that's what you get for living so far from any major city I guess lol. But yeah, Imparja is shown in some towns in Vic too (and other places), so they wont show Underbelly here either.

Oh, by the way... Read through this, it should help.

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=258324

Back
Top Bottom