Learn about each other...

Mother was English. Father was German. World War 2 never ended in our house. :eek:
What you get here from my online persona is much in line with who I really am. I can get deep and philosophical at times. But most of the time I'm on an pretty even keel. I don't bow to any man but do respect those that have had an influence on me over the years. It takes time for me to get to know you before I consider opening up. I will listen to what you have to say if you will give me the same opportunity.
I have no moral or ethical issues. Life is too brief to walk through it judging and condeming others. I have no time for such petty things. But those that would do harm to me and others in my care will have an issue. With me...

I have to agree with your comment geek gal.
Not a person in the whole world is normal, are you a alien? =p

Define normal. You have 10 seconds... LOLOLOL

I'm not from Brazil:p

I live in the middle of nowhere Alabama on a 400 acre cattle farm, I have one younger brother Luke. I'm a mixed breed child, from a white father and an american indian mother. In my spare time I enjoy playing guitar...99% of the time I play acoustic...I love the sound and feel of an acoustic. But I also have a electric I play on. After listening to/playing music I also enjoy reading...I read alot of Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Dan Brown and the occasional John Grisham or Tom Clancy

I didn't know you played. I play a little myself. About 2 years experience now I think? I'm not very good or impressive, I just practice playing rhythm as that's all I'm capable of pretty much right now. But I can rip it up in drop (modern rock) tuning.

I have a few more expensive hobbies... gaming and cars to name the most costly.
I am a racecar driver. My ride at the track is the same one I drive on the streets, my blue Ford Focus ZX3. It's an automatic but I'm still faster than a lot of the quicker cars on the track due to more experience out there I guess.

I'm 19 years old and I work at a nuclear plant every other semester from Auburn University. I'm working on a degree in Mechanical Engineering.

That's me in a nutshell.

Really?! WoW, how do you handle it? If you are being serious.

It's not so bad now that im older,but when i was younger i would make random noises and do random Facial Expression,a bit weird when you have to explain to people why you do things like that.Along with tourettes you get OCD and ADD and ADHD And a host of other things.But now that im older i have learnt to control it better.

My nationalities are...

russian_flag.gif
Mother Russia

German-Flag.gif
cant forget germany

british-flag.jpg
God save the queen
PortugalFlag.png
GOALLL!!!!

I have slight OCD, i suffer from perfectionism (yes suffer)

I go very dizzy, and can't think in large crowds, i.e in shopping centres. My thinking brain litterally shuts off, and I turn almost into a zombie, following my mates around.
This happens at work sometimes too, causing me to feel very uncomfortable (why I decided to work in a place with a lot of people around is another mans guess, but it has helped slightly, as I can tend to be able to ignore people now).

I don't know where I am going in life. I quit university doing an animation course after 2 years, because I had failed that year, and wasn;t going to start it up again. It wasn't for me.

So now I work part time at a job, and I'm also learning to drive. Thats basically my life right now.

I don't hang out much with friends because even though I do have a few, I tend to only have a couple I meet on a 2 times a week or so basis. I'm not the type of person to see many in this way a week or something, as I can survive with just a couple of main ones.

I 3D model, but not sure where thats going to take me, and I also make music, which I don't think will take me very far.

All in all, confused :p

Back
Top Bottom