UPS question

So let me get this st8, you want someone to pick the UPS up for you just so you can get it earyer?

If you wanted it earlyer you should of put the special shipping cost on it.

So let me get this st8, you want someone to pick the UPS up for you just so you can get it earyer?

If you wanted it earlyer you should of put the special shipping cost on it.

no, i wanted to go to the ups warehouse to pick it up myself, i dont like asking people to do that much effort for me.

and whether or not i payed the rush or the 2 day shipping process, it would be the same day.

anyways thanks for the people who helped answered my questions, props

no, they will leave a note on your door letting you know that they came and you can g to the post office to get it not the ware house.

i dont knw what you guys are even talking about, them leave a note? LOL please ive had $100-$200 stuff come and they just throw it on my portch and leave..... dont even ring the doorbell..... im supprised i never got jacked from someone seeing it and walk up when noones home and take it.... and this happens with every package

yea when i ordered my wii they came and i was home and they didnt even need me to sign it..if they need you to sign it they will take it to the post office.

i dont knw what you guys are even talking about, them leave a note? LOL please ive had $100-$200 stuff come and they just throw it on my portch and leave..... dont even ring the doorbell..... im supprised i never got jacked from someone seeing it and walk up when noones home and take it.... and this happens with every package
Yeah, they always just leave stuff right on my porch too.

And PS.....ups doesn't take stuff to the post office, they take it back to their ups warehouse. I don't get how you guys think that ups would take it to the post office, they don't have anything to do with them.

yea they will bring it to the post office..and if your not home they will leave you a note saying go to the post office to get it...there not gunna make you go to the ware house to get it.

Back
Top Bottom