Microsoft silverlight?

Silverlight is just a plugin. You can only add it's code to whatever website you are creating. You can't actually use it to design websites.

Microsft Silverlight
Microsoft® Silverlight™ is a cross-browser, cross-platform plug-in for delivering the next generation of .NET based media experiences and rich interactive applications for the Web. Silverlight offers a flexible programming model that supports AJAX, VB, C#, Python, and Ruby, and integrates with existing Web applications. Silverlight supports fast, cost-effective delivery of high-quality video to all major browsers running on the Mac OS or Windows.

so how do u use it in your codes and stuff?

yes good point and also wheres the icon, I have been to Microsoft and read up but still don't quite get this, how do I use something when I don't even know where to find it, theres no icon on the browser and if its like a built in thing. when if any am I using it? its installed but so what its like the invisible man.

supports AJAX, VB, C#, Python, and Ruby, and integrates with existing Web applications. Silverlight supports fast, cost-effective delivery of high-quality video to all major browsers running on the Mac OS or Windows.

Python and ruby support will be dropped like a flash when it takes off, along side MS C++ another attempt by microsoft to rule with world with .NET

You don't "use" it that sense. You just install the plug-in to enjoy any site that uses that has Silverlight enabled content. Much like the Flash and Java plug-ins. You don't use them, but you need them to view Java and Flash enabled content on websites.

You don't "use" it that sense. You just install the plug-in to enjoy any site that uses that has Silverlight enabled content. Much like the Flash and Java plug-ins. You don't use them, but you need them to view Java and Flash enabled content on websites.

Ok I see now, do you know of any sites that use it yet?

Back
Top Bottom